Friday, May 21, 2010

monthly challenge- May 2010

Challenge 52

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.
Matthew 11:28 (Amplified Bible)

Let Go: Has life has left you burning the candle at both ends until you’re nothing but a pool of wax? Perhaps it is an emotional burden that weighs your spirit down.
Start Over: Come to Jesus for your soul to be refreshed. Responsibilities will not disappear, but a refreshed spirit will inject peace and energy that you may be able to return to the task at hand.
Move Ahead: Carve even a few minutes out of each day to read from Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John to soak in Jesus’ words. Memorize Matthew 11:28, 29 and post these verses in a place you’ll see.
“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. “ Matthew 11:28, 29

No comments:

Post a Comment