Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Class Spotlight- May 2010


Scottsdale Bible Church, Scottsdale, AZ
Linda Flentge, Peg Cottle, Carol Peters - Class Leaders
Susan Miller - teacher
"This class has been a lifeline for me. Moving here and not knowing anyone, I had no idea how I was going to make new friends in a community that didn't seem to notice how much I needed someone to reach out to me. Without this class and the women in it I think I'd still be pretty lonely. This is the first time I've moved in 23 years, so it's a real life-changing experience, but one I am so glad God has brought me through. He is so faithful."
Jill - class member
"I know now that I am not alone. I have the tools I need to move on and I have met wonderful women who have the same needs. Thank you with all my heart."
Pat - class member
"I have learned a lot and will use so much of the tools you have given me to 'start over' in my new place. I feel like all will be OK with God by my side and an open heart."
Annette - class member
Your ministry is a very unique and important one that helps so many women in transition. Your insightful stories made me aware of ways to improve myself and reconnect deeper with the Lord.
Fran - class member

No comments:

Post a Comment