Thursday, May 7, 2009

Heart Talk from Susan Miller


Dear Moving Friends,


Don’t you just love this time of year! Spring is in full bloom! Nature is in harmony with colorful flowers, new green growth on tree branches, and birds chirping with joy. Yet for many of you who are in the emotional upheaval of a move, or face an unknown future with moving, the season of spring has not arrived in your life- there is a lack of harmony with those around you, you don't feel personal or spiritual growth in this transition, and there is no joy in your heart-yet.


Let me encourage you dear sisters, your spring will come, you will bloom again! This is a season of life you are going through, it has come to pass, it has not come to stay. I know, because I have gone through the same dry and dormant seasons before, during, and after a move. I have felt the same feelings, and faced many of the same situations in moving that you have, and I too, could not feel the sun shining in my life. Even when I couldn't pray for myself during those difficult times, God put other people in my life to pray for me. Now is the time for you to rest in God's promises, in His word, and in His faithfulness-and to know that I will pray for you.


So, tell me, how are YOU doing? How can I pray for you across the miles as I hold you close in my thoughts and my heart? Please take a minute to email me with your personal prayer requests. Not only will I pray for you, but you will be prayed for by all of us here at the Just Moved! Ministry office and your name will be written on our prayer board as a visual reminder of you.


If I could send each of you a spring bouquet of flowers to encourage your heart, I would. Instead, I'm sending you a bouquet of prayers, wrapped with my love and tied with a ribbon of God's hope.


In the morning, O Lord, Thou will hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to Thee and eagerly watch. - Psalm 5:3


…Be gracious to me and hear my prayer. - Psalm 4:1


From My Heart to Yours,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment