Saturday, September 18, 2010

Monthly Challenge- Sept 2010

Challenge 56

“But blessed is the man who trusts Me,...the woman who sticks with God.
They're like trees replanted in Eden, putting down roots near the rivers—
Never a worry through the hottest of summers, never dropping a leaf,
Serene and calm through droughts, bearing fresh fruit every season.”
Jeremiah 17:8 (The Message)

Let Go: What has this season in life brought you? Change? Uncertainty? Loneliness?
Start Over: You may feel that your roots in a new community or a new phase in your life are too new and too shallow, but your roots in God can go deeper than they’ve ever been. Dig deeply in the rich “soil” that is God’s word and His promises and you will find refreshment for your soul and a miraculous serenity in the midst of “drought.”
Move Ahead: Start memorizing scripture that will remind you of the truth that God is with you in this transition. When you find yourself doubting, be strengthened by these verses.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled,nor let it be fearful.
Isaiah 40:28-31
...Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run and not get tired. They will walk and not become weary.
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him and He will do it.
Joshua 1:9
....Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment