Friday, August 21, 2009

Join the Just Moved Community

Now you can belong to the Just Moved! Community
and it’s FREE!


The Just Moved! Community grew out of a vision to help women around the world who have recently moved to find the connection that they long for. The Just Moved! Community will help to give you the courage to start over, move ahead, and put down roots all over again.

Being uprooted creates feelings of isolation and loneliness, discouragement and despair. When you belong to the Just Moved! Community you become part of a family who understands the losses and emotions you are experiencing and spiritual challenges that you face. You don't have to go through this alone!

More women are joining every day. Here's what one woman wrote after joining:

I thank you for the recent phone call and this email. I was so surprised that someone called me. I was unsure about joining the Community, but now I see that this is a real community of people that truly care. I thank you so much for taking out the time to call and send me an email it made me feel like someone actually cares about the transition I am about to embark on.

Driving home from work one day, I heard about this ministry on a [radio] broadcast called Family Life Today. I was so surprised to hear that there was such a ministry. I thought, wow, God, you really know what I need. It has been a month or two since that drive home and recently I decided to check out the website. The website was great and so encouraging; I thought, why not, it wouldn't hurt to join, so I did. I am so glad I did and I look forward to the things to come as I transition to a new location.

-Marnya, a military spouse moving to California



At Just Moved! our goal is to...

...connect you to other women who are going through similar circumstances.

...teach you how to cope with your emotions and losses.

...show you how you can survive and thrive through the difficult adjustments and transitions.

...encourage you to make new friends.

...help you help your children through the moving process.

...strengthen your marriage during this time of transition.

...help you trust Christ in your move and grow closer to Him.

Go to www.justmoved.org to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment