Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Devotional

A new beginning, a chance to start all over, a new opportunity to bloom...

...all you need is someone to come along side you, believe in you, and tell you that "you can do it!" How many times have you wished for these very things, and yearned for words of encouragement? That "someone" who will give you all these things, and more-is God Himself! With an unwavering faith in God, an inner strength that comes from Him, and an enduring perseverance that comes from trusting Him-you can do it!

God will enable you

You can have victory.

"...with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

God will equip you

You can step out in faith today.

"...equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:17

God will embrace you

You have the assurance of His presence.

"...I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

God will encourage you

You have His promise.

"...God who gives perseverance and encouragement..." Romans 15:5

Scripture to Remember: "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

Question to Consider: Am I ready to trust God completely with my life?

Prayer: Lord, give me the courage and boldness for a new beginning and a chance to start over in life. Enable and equip me, embrace and encourage me, as I take the first step. Amen

Thought for the Day: Today I will persevere with an unwavering faith!

- Susan Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment