Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Monthly Challenge- 39


The journey of a move is the process of learning how to Let Go, Start Over, and Move Ahead with your life. Our Monthly Challenge provides an inspiring quote and stepping stones to help encourage you during this journey.

Will you accept our challenge?

"Nothing in my hand I bring. Simply to Thy cross I cling"
[Augustus M. Toplady, Hymn: Rock of Ages]

Let Go: Are you starting over? Do you feel as though you have nothing in your hand to bring to your new situation?

Start Today: Cling to Christ. When the familiar supports of friends, family, jobs, church, and favorite places have been removed from your life, cling to Christ.

Move Ahead: Memorize John 15:5, “I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.” and Isaiah 43:18,19; "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”

No comments:

Post a Comment